San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Course Title: Strategies for Managing Multiple Audit Priorities and Projects
Instructor: Ann M. Butera, CRP, President of The Whole Person Project, Inc
Synopsis: In this session, Ann M. Butera will discuss techniques for managing audits efficiently and effectively, handling multiple priorities, using downtime effectively, and delivering results on schedule. She will also discuss techniques that you can use to set priorities, manage time and increase efficiency and effectiveness at any stage of an audit. By participating in this session, you will be able to:
- Set priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently throughout an audit
- Acquire insights concerning your attitudes on time management practices and find out if your outlook is helping or hurting you as you plan, manage and implement audit projects
- Manage time and other resources effectively and efficiently throughout an audit
- Optimize downtime
- Reasonably estimate resource requirements
- Use project management tools to deliver effective and timely results at each state of an audit or project.
Date: Friday, September 12th, 2014
Time: 8:30 – 5:00 (Registration starts at 8:00)
Audience: This course is intended for auditors at all levels who need to acheive useful results on time and within budget.
Notes: Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Coffee Breaks included
CPE: 8 Hours
Speaker Bio: Ann M. Butera, CRP is President of The Whole Person Project, Inc, an organizational development consulting firm. She is a frequent speaker at internal audit conferences and has worked with audit departments of all sizes to provide auditors with the tools and techniques needed to improve risk management practices within their organization. Ann is regularly cited in Who's Who and has been honored by Women on the Job with the Business Achievement Award. She is a member of the IIA, the American Society for Training and Development and the National Association of Corporate Directors. Ann received her Masters of Business Administration in Organizational Development from Adelphi University. She holds a CRP (Certified Risk Professional) designation from BAI and is a Summa Cum Laude graduate of Long Island University/C.W. Post College.
Questions or for more information: Contact Jim Jarrell, VP of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-997-6393