More is being asked of Project Management Professionals. It is no longer good enough to understand the project but also how it impacts the rest of the business. This requires professionals to think not just tactically but also strategically.
On November 15th, The Nature of Strategic Thinking will be conducting a one-day workshop that has helped hundreds of managers become leaders in some of the most admired organizations in the world.
- Learn to ask the right questions
- Review the 3 basic building blocks of strategy
- Create a compelling business case
- Build a framework for making strategic decisions
- Learn to create insight from metrics, analytics, and “big data”
The workshop may be submitted for 6 hours of PDU's for recertification with PMI
When & Where
The Nature of Strategic Thinking
The Nature of Strategic Thinking is a consulting & training company dedicated to building strategic competency. The company inspires leaders and professionals to use natural principles of strategic thinking throughout their organization helping ordinary people do extraordinary things.