Tuesday, November 5, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (WET)
Morris Plains, NJ
Participants will be introduced to the strategic planning process and how organizations can apply the process in the most effective manner to realize maximum benefit. Presented by Christopher D'Marco from Change and Response Strategies, LLC, key topics that will be reviewed include:
- The strategic plan for the year
- Why strategic planning is important; especially today
- What are the key elements of a strategic plan?
- Who writes the strategic plan?
- Why strategic plans work/don’t work
Join us at NJMEP for a session that will help you improve your business.
Price: Complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members. Others interested in attending should contact us at 973.998.9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
Seating is limited - early registration will ensure your participation!