Strategic Investors: Why Startups Should Look to Corporate VCs for Funding
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Founders Space (March 12th)
Strategic Investors: Why Startups Should Look to Corporate VCs for Funding!
This is our annual "Strategic Investors" event. Doors open at 6 pm, panel discussion starts at 7 pm.
Find out how to raise money from strategic partners & corporations...
- What are corporations looking for in startups?
- Which coporations are the most active investors?
- How to negotiate the best terms with a corporate VC?
- Ways to orchestrate your own acquisition
- Gareth Keane of Qualcomm Ventures
- Sumeet Jain of Intel Ventures
- Brett Wallace of Vodafone Ventures
- Tobin Dommer of Sheppard Mullin
- Moderator: Steven Hoffman of Founders Space
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm Food, Drinks & Networking
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm Panel Discussion
- 8:30 - 9:00 pm Food, Drinks & Networking
Founders Space brings together founders, angels, VCs, advisors & innovators to help startups rock the world www.foundersspace.com
Tickets to Founders Space events are transferable but non-refundable. Speakers and event details subject to change without notice.
When & Where
Founders Space brings together founders, angels, VCs, advisors & innovators to help startups rock the world.