Stormwater Monitoring Sign-Up
Friday, October 12, 2012; ends at 12:00 AM (MST)
Los Angeles County, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Storm Samplers Needed!
Want to stop industrial facilities form discharging harmful pollutants like zinc, mercury, and copper metals and oil and grease into our local rivers and the Santa Monica and San Pedro Bay? Join the DrainWatch team in another exciting season of storm chasing and water sampling.
What you get...
- Work in the exciting and rewarding world of stormwater monitoring
- Visit parts of LA you've never seen before
- Collect valuable data to help curb industrial stormwater pollution (Yah!)
- Meet dedicated volunteers who care about about the environment just like YOU!
What is required...
- Personal reliable transportation
- At least 18 years old
- Flexible schedule ... when it rains, teams deploy
- Willingness to get wet and work under the cover of darkness... sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- Enthusiasm and dedication
Please rsvp by registering for this event by October 12
information and training session to be held the week of October 22,
exact date TBD.
When & Where
Phone: 310-394-6162 ext. 101