Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Storm Samplers Needed!
Want to stop industrial facilities from discharging harmful pollutants like zinc, mercury, and copper metals and oil and grease into our local rivers and the Santa Monica and San Pedro Bay? Join LAWaterkeeper's new elite Storm Water Assessment Team in another exciting season of storm chasing and water sampling.
What you get...
- Work in the exciting and rewarding world of stormwater monitoring
- Visit parts of LA you've never seen before
- Collect valuable data to help curb industrial stormwater pollution (Yah!)
- Meet dedicated volunteers who care about about the environment just like YOU!
What is required...
- Personal reliable transportation
- At least 18 years old
- Flexible schedule ... when it rains, teams deploy
- Willingness to get wet and work under the cover of darkness... sounds exciting, doesn't it?
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- A commitment of three months is encouraged
6:00pm - 7:45pm
in Downtown LA
for more information contact
(310) 394-6162 x101
Please rsvp by registering