Stop Delegating Disaster - Create Your Dream Team
Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
Stop Delegating Disaster
Effective teambuilding and leadership is the core of your path to profit,
because you should not and cannot do it all.
Is poor employee performance costing you money?
- Are you losing customers and repeat business because of poor customer service?
- Do you have satisfied customers filling your sales pipeline with referrals?
When you delegate to your team are the results frustrating and disappointing?
- Are your employees bungling even the "simple things"?
Do you find that you can't resist becoming involved in the smallest details?
- Because you feel it will only get done right if you do it yourself.
Are you working for your Business,
or is your Business working for YOU?
- You can't manage by intimidation and create a revenue generating team.
- It doesn't matter how many carrots you dangle in front of them...
- And you already know how expensive it is to recruit, hire and train new staff.
Let me show you three simple methods to help you to increase the effectiveness of your time!
Saturday October 19th
and let's discuss how to create your Dream Team!
When & Where
Donna Smith Bellinger ~ The Advancement Specialist
Speaker, Author, Coach, Entrepreneur and Adjunct faculty at Columba College (Chicago) in Business | Entrepreneurship.
You may have seen Donna on television, heard her on the radio, read about her work in Essence magazine or other publications. Her corporate management career spans teambuilding, sales, training and extensive community service.
The methods used in Donna's seminars and programs provide proven strategies and processes for business development (and professional development). Clients range from small business owners to corporate executives.