Stocktoberfest from Stocktwits – Investing for Profit and Joy
Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 7:00 AM - Friday, October 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Stocktoberfest is where money and ideas meet.
In beautiful Coronado (San Diego), California!
Join Howard, the StockTwits Bloggers, extraordinary Speakers, exceptional Panels, distinguished guests and all-around StockTwits community rock stars.
- The major topics of discussion for the event include:
- Spotting Trends
- Small data…big gains (price, volume, social signal)
- Connecting the dots between early stage investing trends and public markets
- Recognizing catalysts (good and bad)
- Building dashboards
- Tools of the trade
- Setting routines that work
- The taxman!
You will hear from:
1. Entrepreneurs that have sold their businesses and are wondering how to best invest.
2. CEO’s of public companies in Finance and Technology.
3. Top Venture Capitalists, Money Managers (stocks and bonds) and CTO’s.
We will dissect the favorite strategies from top investors and traders.
By the end of our two days together, you won’t have to walk across coals, but you might want to dip your toes in the Ocean.
The island of Coronado is a magical place and our venue at the Lams Players Theatre is a perfect setting. Coronado is less than 15 minutes frome the airport.
For more information, please go to our website: