What are Founder Hacks? There is no single playbook for how to grow a startup. Come hear some of the current tricks of the startup trade from financing to hiring to managing to scaling up and more. Each of our presenters are bringing one of their favorite hacks to share in STIRR9s short-form format.
The Presenting Founders will kick things off around 7:30pm:
- Patrick Koppula, Founder - Vadver
- Scott Rafer, Founder - Lookery
- James Currier, Founder - OogaLabs (previously founder of Tickle)
The talks from the first Founder Hacks can be found here.
Sun Microsystems, and the expanded, startup-friendly Sun Startup Essentials Program which gives your company significant discounts on servers, software and support from Sun. Sun creates some of the most cost effective high-performace servers ever to be racked in a data center. Sun now offers pay as you go compute cloud services as well.
- When: Wednesday, September 12th. Gathering begins at 6:00pm, talks at 7:30pm.
- Where: Mighty, 113 Utah St, San Francisco
- Cost: Founding Teams of internet, enterprise, mobile or bio/cleantech companies: $10 pre-event/$20 at the door. All others (consulting, hr, pr, legal, accounting, design, etc): $20 pre-event/$30 at the door.
- Food: yes. Open bar from 6-7pm, no host bar after 7pm.
- Pre-printed nametags will be ready at the door for all pre-paid registrants.