Visit Seton Hall University's Stillman School of Business to learn more about our graduate business programs. We invite you to attend an information session to learn about how our M.B.A. and M.S. programs can help you take your career to the next level!
The Stillman School of Business information sessions are located on campus at:
Seton Hall University
Center for Entreprenuerial Studies, Rm. 528
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
Our M.B.A. program is included in The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools" and in US News and World Report's "Top Part-time MBA Programs." We invite you to learn more about our eight concentrations, including one of the few MBA-level specializations in Sport Management in the country. In addition, we have the only accounting program in northern New Jersey accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
|IT Management||Sport Management|
|International Business||Supply Chain Management|
M.S. in Accounting Programs
- M.S. in Accounting (ideal for students with majors other than accounting)
- M.S. in Professional Accounting (ideal for students with a B.S. in Accounting)
- M.B.A./Juris Doctorate (Seton Hall University School of Law)
- M.B.A./M.S. in Nursing, Health Systems Administration
- M.B.A./M.A. in Diplomacy and International Relations
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Graduate Business
- Graduate Taxation
- Advanced Study in Business
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Graduate Accounting Certificate
Stimulate your mind and invigorate your drive to succeed by becoming a member of our academic community today! We can help provide you with the tools to advance your career. For more information, please contact Catherine Bianchi, Director of Graduate Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 761-9262.