Stewards of Children-Trevecca Nazarene University
Friday, October 25, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CDT)
Trevecca Nazarene University and the Tennessee Chapter of Children's Advocacy Centers are hosting an adult child abuse prevention program on Friday October 25th from 9 AM until 12 PM.
Stewards of Children teaches adults how to prevent,
recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
- 3 contract hours of continuing education: NASW & NBCC.
- The only nationally distributed, evidence-based program proven to
increase knowledge, improve attitudes, and change child protective
- A three-part DVD presentation integrating commentary from sexual
abuse survivors, experts in the field and other concerned adults.
- An interactive workbook designed to facilitate discussion, reinforce
key concepts, and serve as a resource guide.
- A facilitator-led discussion intended to provoke and reinforce a culture of prevention.
Last day to register is Monday October 21st. If you have any questions about this event, please email Emily Cecil, TNCAC training coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus map: http://www.trevecca.edu/campus-map
When & Where
Tennessee Chapter of Children’s Advocacy Centers
The Tennessee Chapter of Children’s Advocacy Centers (TNCAC) is a statewide membership organization dedicated to helping local communities respond to allegations of child abuse in ways that are effective and efficient – and put the needs of child victims first. TNCAC provides training, support, technical assistance and leadership on a statewide level to local child advocacy centers and communities throughout Tennessee responding to reports of child abuse and neglect.