San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
UPDATE: WALK-INS ARE WELCOME, THERE ARE STILL A FEW MORE SEATS FOR SMALL, LOCAL BUSINESSES TO ATTEND.
Are you ready to win government contracts to work on the Highways and High-Speed Rail? Do you have the proper governmental certifications to get your foot in the door? Save the date for this unique opportunity to network with small business advocates and resource agencies.
Caltrans District 10 and The Builders’ Exchange of Merced and Mariposa are partnering with numerous agencies and resource partners to provide an informational and technical certification workshop. Information on procurement, departmental updates, and contracting opportunities will be shared. The workshop will provide hands-on technical assistance for on-the-spot online certification from the California Department of General Services to get you ready for state funded contracts.
- CA High-Speed Rail Authority
- CA Department of General Services
- Alliance Small Business Development Center U.C. Merced
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Merced County Office of Education
Materials Required for on-the-spot certification:
- Applicant/Affiliate Federal Tax Returns for the past three (3) years
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) (if applicable)
- Secretary of State Number (if applicable)
- Home address of Officers, Member/Manager and Partners
- Social Security Number (if sole proprietor)
- Dunn & Bradstreet Number (if applicable)
- Contractors State License Board Number (if applicable)
- DD-214 and proof of service-connected disability (if applicable)
This event targets the following types of businesses: local, small, veteran-, woman-, and minority-owned businesses. But this workshop is open to the public. Seating is limited, please register early.
For additional questions contact:
Steven R. Martinez - Caltrans District 10 Small Business Liaison
(209) 948-7855 - Steven.R.Martinez@dot.ca.gov
When & Where
Caltrans District 10 Office of Small Business
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), Office of Business & Economic Opportunity (OBEO) is dedicated to increasing the participation of Small Business (SB), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) firms in both Federal and State contracting and procurement.
The OBEO ensures non-discrimination in the execution of contracts and promotes positive external customer relations.
Caltrans District 10 Office of Small Business assists and supports the usage of local certified small businesses in the following counties: Amador, Alpine, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne. Certified Small Business, Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise, and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise receive preference in contracting goods and services. For additional information contact the District 10 Small Business Liaison at (209) 948-7855.