State of the U.S. Small Business: Top 10 Findings from Network Solutions Small Business Success Index - 4
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (EDT)
Are you a small business owner feeling burned out and struggling to find new ideas to grow your business? Come join us for a Network Solutions hosted tweet chat (#NetSol) to understand the current state of the U.S. Small Business, key challenges facing them in terms of marketing and innovation, access to capital and, more importantly, leave with some simple tips on how to overcome those challenges.
Our guest tweeter, Steve King, eminent small business researcher and President of Emergent Research, a small business consulting company will unveil the top ten findings from the recent Network Solutions' Small Business Success Index, Wave-4 and offer some simple steps to overcome roadblocks that stop you from being innovative. Join us for the Network Solutions tweet chat to understand:
- The current status of U.S. Small Business across six key dimensions (capital access, marketing & innovation, workforce, customer service, computer technology and compliance).
- Top ten findings from Network Solutions' Small Business Success Index that affect your future growth.
- What technology investments are deemed a priority for small businesses in the next two years?
- How social media usage among small businesses has changed in the last year?
- How to continue to be the innovation engine despite the current economic conditions?
WHAT: #NetSol tweet chat on "State of the U.S. Small Business: Top 10 Findings from Network Solutions Small Business Success Index - 4"
WHEN: Wednesday, September 15, 1-2:30 PM EST (Please note date change)
HOW: Log in to Twitter and follow the hashtag #NetSol. Join other entrepreneurs and members of the small business community on Facebook at www.facebook.com/networksolutions.