Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The GW Entrepreneurship hosts its first meeting of the semester. This weeks discussion focuses on the very basics of startups.
You should expect to leave with a new perspective on effective, inexpensive marketing skills that will improve your idea, customer interest, and customer engagement.
A few things you can learn include...
• How to refine your idea
• How To Define Your Target Market
• How To Build A Landing Page
• How To Create EFFECTIVE Online Advertisements
• How To Identify Your Conversion Goals
• How To Convert Market Testing into LEADS!
• 10 Free/Low Cost Tools To Maximize All Of The Above
We hope to see you there for what promises to be a presentation worth your time.