Startupbootcamp Investor Day - London
Monday, January 30, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
Join the 1st Startupbootcamp Investor Day event in London.
We've selected teams from our recent Copenhagen and Madrid Startupbootcamp programs and we're presenting them to London-based investors. Each team will pitch in a rapid-fire format and the event will conclude with a networking event reserved for investors.
The event is free and open to all professional investors.
- Archify - search beyond Google (Austria)
- AutoUncle - find the best used car deals (Denmark)
- BalconyTV - music for the internet generation (Ireland)
- Eyeproof - eye tracking x1000 times cheaper (Denmark)
- Fanarchy - democracy platform for fans (Israel)
- Gruvi - social movie marketing (UK)
- PlayerDuel - making games competitive (Israel)
- Mobitto - targetted offers via mobile phones (Portugal)
- Myrio - in-store personal digital shopping assistant (Croatia)
- Roozz - convert existing software to run directly in browsers (Denmark)
- TrialBee - matching clinical trials and patients (Sweden)
- WebCrumbz - web apps made easy (Romania)
What investors said about our recent Copenhagen Investor Day:
"A great experience. The quality of the presentations by all 11 teams was outstanding. The presentations were delivered with passion and high energy, it was actually quite entertaining and fascinating." -- Gregers Kronborg, General Partner, Northzone
“Startupbootcamp has developed into one of the most successful accelerator programs in Europe. The quality of the Startupbootcamp companies is high and in most cases investment grade." -- Jimmy Fussing, Managing Partner, Sunstone
"I loved Startupbootcamp – superbly organized, impressive entrepreneurs, and a buzzing Copenhagen ecosystem." -- Harry Briggs, Principal, Balderton
The Book Club
100 Leonard St, London
Alex Farcet: firstname.lastname@example.org | +45 24 29 4000
Carsten Kølbek: email@example.com | +44 750 016 1315
Startupbootcamp is the first European accelerator and is a proud member of the TechStars network. We run programs in Copenhagen, Madrid, Dublin and Amsterdam. We select ten teams from hundreds of applicants and accelerate them during 3-months of hands on mentoring by 80+ mentors who are all serial entrepreneurs or experts in their fields.
Following this event, our teams are pushing on to Silicon Valley for an investor event on Thursday Feb. 2nd.
We expect to run Investor Days in London twice a year.
When & Where
Startupbootcamp is the only pan-European accelerator. We run programs in Copenhagen, Dublin, Amsterdam, Berlin and Haifa. We select ten early stage startups from hundreds of applicants and accelerate them during 3-months of hands on mentoring by 100+ mentors who are all serial entrepreneurs or experts in their fields.