San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is NEXT LA?
NEXT is an intensive, 5-week pre-accelerator program that combines the forces of Steve Blank (author of Four Steps to the Epiphany and The Startup Owner's Manual), Startup Weekend, Udacity, Techstars, Startup America, and local leaders in the LA startup community to offer you some of the world's most effective entrepreneurial education.
Why Should you attend a NEXT: Customer Discovery program?
- You will be taught the what, how, and why of the customer development process
- You will learn the importance of a "Minimum Viable Product" and how it applies to your company
- You'll learn how to pitch to potential customers and investors, and we will prepare you to interview at least 50 prospective customers over the 5 weeks in a collaborative environment through workshops, presentations and peer reviews.
- Each entrepreneur will be paired with Coaches and Mentors to receive critical feedback designed to test and probe their assumptions every step of the way
- You will be part of a powerful support network of mentors and other NEXT attendees from over 25 cities around the world
- Register as an individual, or invite someone you're thinking of working with and register as a team
When is it?
We will meet each Wednesday night from 6-9pm for 5 weeks, beginning February 13
Week 1: Feb 13, 6-9pm - Bigger/Better Challenge, Instruction, Team Presentations, Peer Review
Week 2: Feb 20, 6-9pm - Goal mapping exercise, Lecture Groups, Team Presentations, Peer Review
Week 3: Feb 27, 6-9pm - Workshops, Lecture Groups, Team Presentations, Peer Review
Week 4: Mar 6, 6-9pm - Workshops, Lecture Groups, Team Presentations, Peer Review
Week 5: Mar 13, 6-9pm - Goal mapping revisited, Final Team "Next Step" Presentations, Closing
What are people saying about NEXT?
Listen to what Steve Blank has to say about NEXT
Where can I get more info?
Where is the program being held?
Cross Campus is an engine of creativity and innovation, housed at our state of the art 11,000 square foot space at 820 Broadway in the heart of Santa Monica. Our goal is to inspire creative collisions through space design, learning platforms, and extraordinary events, fostering member-driven collaboration that ultimately leads to game changing ideas and enterprises. www.crosscamp.us
When & Where
Cross Campus: a state of the art 11,000 square foot space for entrepreneurs in the heart of Santa Monica
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM (PST)
Add to my calendar
Acteurs de l'écosystème orléanais