Startup The Fusion will bring together 300-350 remarkable people from the European startup ecosystems for two days of sharing, caring and making things happen. Visit here for more details: www.startupthefusion.com
The tickets include the following:
- Opportunity to organise private meetings with Investors, Media, Startups, Corporations and speakers
- Lunch, dinner and drinks for both event days
- Entrance to Hipodromo after-party (thursday)
- Entrance and drinks at private after-party in Hotel Puerta de America (Friday)
- 50 business cards from Moo.com (deadline reached)
- 15% discount with Airbnb
- 60% discount with Bluemove (car rental)
- Discounts with Cooltra Motors (scooter rental)
- All workshops
1) Where is the event held: In the Sala de Columnas, Circulo de Bellas Artes, Calle Alcala 42, Madrid, Spain. Metro: Banco de España, Line 2.
2) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions? Email: email@example.com - or Alex@startupthefusion.com - contact Telephone: +34 685 590 115
3)How can I arrange meetings? Please send our coordinators
What is your refund policy? This is dealt in individual basis.
4) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in? No need. Bring your ticket in your Eventbrite app or just download the PDF and show it at the door.
5) Will you be selling tickets at the door? No.
6) Is there parking at the event? If not, is there a nearby facility in which to park? Public parking is very limited in Central Madrid. It is highly recommended that you arrive with public transport or with a scooter.
7) Who's participating or who are your sponsors? Please refer to the event website: www.startupthefusion.com under Amigos
8) Is the venue handicap accessible? Yes.
9) Are group tickets for sale, or a discounted rate for groups? Yes, for group tickets, please contact Nuria Medrano, our communications manager: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide a special discount for tickets of more than 4
10) Will there be food served? Oh yesss. Lunch, Dinner and all drinks for both days of the event is provided
11) Anything else? The event is entirely in English, and there won't be any translation services.