Startup Secrets Workshop: Intrapreneurship & Cloud Hatching Your Business
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Boston, United States
Get ready for a deep dive in "intrapreneurship" and how to start your business in the cloud with Senior Vice President, Amazon Web Services and Amazon Infrastructure Andrew Jassy and veteran entrepreneur and venture capitalist, Michael Skok.
- Have you ever wondered exactly how to take advantage of the cloud?
- Learn from local companies who have done just that and serve their business from the cloud
- Hear Andrew Jassy discuss “intrapreneurship” and learn how he built Amazon Web Services into the de facto cloud platform leader
- Understand Amazon as a model and platform of how to leverage and do things differently in the cloud
- Engage with Michael Skok on how to cloud hatch your business and how to maximize success
- Network with fellow entrepreneurs
We check all attendee registrations at the door. Please bring a printed or smartphone copy of your EventBrite registration and Harvard student ID if you have registered as a Harvard Student. Attendance will be limited to registered guests and tickets will not be available at the door.
Note: Harvard Shuttles have a stop directly across from the i-lab, and you can track the shuttles online here: http://harvard.transloc.com/ If you are driving, please park in the i-lab's lot (entrance on Western Avenue, directions and payment information are here: http://i-lab.harvard.edu/parking).
When & Where
Harvard Innovation Lab
Launched in November 2011, the Harvard Innovation Lab (i-lab) serves as a resource for students from across Harvard interested in entrepreneurship and innovation. The programming offered by the i-lab is designed to help students grow their ventures at any stage of development and covering a wide range of disciplines. The i-lab fosters unprecedented collaboration among Harvard students, faculty, entrepreneurs, and members of the Allston and Greater Boston communities.