We also use Meetup for event registration. Tickets may get sold out earlier than you expect.
Update: Our liquor sponsor for this event is Appular (Beer/Wine)
Join our roundtable discussion about the present and future states of mobile startups. We will be featuring a panel of industry experts to have a roundtable discussion with you (see below). Startup Roundtable Series was formerly named Startup Learning Series which was initiated by NYEBN in 2011. This series takes place once every month to cover different topics surrounding startups and technology companies.
- Nihal Mehta - CEO @ LocalResponse & Partner @ ENIAC Ventures
- Veronika Sonsev - CEO @ inSparq.com & Founder @ Women in Wireless
- Brett Martin - CEO @ Sonar.me / Panel Moderator
- Mark Caron - CEO @ Snac, Inc.
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM: Registration (beer/wine)
- 7:00 PM - 7:05 PM: Ray Lindenberg from Select Office Suites
- 7:05 PM - 7:10 PM: SourcePad (partner intro)
- 7:10 PM - 7:15 PM: Appular Intro (liquor sponsor)
- 7:15 PM - 7:20 PM: Panel Introduction
- 7:20 PM - 8:20 PM: Panel Discussion
- 8:20 PM - 9:00 PM: Networking
Get Tickets @
Select Office Suites
Whether you need an office, team-room, cluster of suites, or access to one of our 20 conference rooms; for an hour, day, week, month, year or longer: Select Office Suites in Midtown Manhattan will accommodate all your office, staffing and tech support needs instantly, efficiently and with a smile. We offer elegant, furnished executive suites where we handle all your office support needs so you can concentrate on what you’re expert in. Find out more at www.selectofficesuites.com. (Ray Lindenberg, email@example.com, 212.851.8402 x2)
Appular is a leading mobile app Marketing & PR agency based in New York City that focuses exclusively on enhancing the visibility of apps and independent app developers. Appular prides itself in working closely with individual clients to grow their brands within the industry, across platforms, and with consumers of apps worldwide. Appular’s team of Marketing and PR professionals specialize in the creation and execution of strategies for media relations, social media, direct-to-consumer marketing, and media buying to maximize their clients’ visibility and influence. Working at the forefront of the ever-evolving mobile app industry, Appular’s clients have had over 100 million downloads of their mobile apps and include a variety of products that range from physical training and banking apps to groundbreaking game franchises and back-end development platforms. For more info, check out www.appular.com.