San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The first product conference that isn't just for product managers.
We believe product isn't just for product managers anymore, and we're bringing everyone on the team together to talk about what makes products great.
We've got a healthy mix of product managers, engineers, marketers and designers speaking from their experiences about products from every angle, including prototyping, roadmapping and marketing. They include:
- Jonathan Smiley, Partner & Design Lead, ZURB
- Jameson Detweiler, Co-Founder & CEO, LaunchRock
- Leo Widrich, Co-Founder, Buffer
- Poornima Vijayashanker, Founder & CEO, BizeeBee & Femgineer
- Miki Setlur, Product Designer, Evernote
- Nick Muldoon, Agile Coach, Twitter
- Chris Burnor, Co-Founder, GroupTie & Curator, StartupDigest
Read our blog about where product management and managing products is going!
You're already serving a product role at your company. Come learn from others' experiences in shaping amazing products and share stories of your own.
Lunch and After Party included in price of admission!
Sponsors and Partners:
When & Where
Startup Product Academy, LLC
Startup Product, a movement for product excellence.