Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Welcome to the signup page for the Dana Point, CA Startup Lessons Learned simulcast. We'll all be getting together to watch the Startup Lesson Learned conference at 24532 Del Prado, SUITE A starting at 9:15am.
Please register here so we know how many people to expect. Note: your name, company and email address will be provided to the conference organizers (Eric Ries). We won't send you any spam or share your information with others.
Startup Lessons Learned 2011 is the sequel to last year's inaugural event, which brought together nearly 400 entrepreneurs and executives interested in building and supporting lean startups. The goal for this event is to give practitioners and students of the lean startup methodology the opportunity to hear insights from leaders in embracing and deploying the core principles of the lean startup methodology. The day-long event will feature a mix of panels and talks focused on the key challenges and issues that technical and market-facing people at startups need to understand in order to succeed in building successful lean startups.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Eric Ries, The Lean Startup (@ericries)
- Brad Smith, President and CEO, Intuit (@IntuitInc)
- Mitch Kapor (@mkapor)
- Steve Blank (@sgblank)
- Suneel Gupta, VP Product, Groupon (@guptathink)
- Drew Houston, Co-Founder and CEO, Dropbox (@drewhouston)
- Clara Shih, Founder and CEO, Hearsay Social (@clarashih)
- Janice Fraser, Lean User Experience Residency (@clevergirl)
- Manuel Rosso, Founder, Food on the Table (@manuelrosso)
- Dave Binetti, Founder and CEO, Votizen (@dbinetti)
- Pascal-Louis Perez, VP Engineering and CTO, Wealthfront (@pascallouis)
- Tim McCoy, Dir, Integrated Product Development, Cooper (@seriouslynow)
- Jeff Gothelf, Dir of User Experience, TheLadders.com (@jboogie)
- Josh Seiden, Program Dir, LUXr NYC (@jseiden)
- Zach Larson, Entrepreneur/Former CPO, SideReel (@zachlarson)
For more information on the Startup Lessons Learned conference, please visit http://www.sllconf.com
When & Where
Hedgeye Risk Management
Hedgeye, a real-time investment research firm founded in 2008 by former Carlyle-Blue Wave portfolio manager Keith McCullough, operates as a virtual hedge fund. Staffed by research analysts from across Wall Street, Hedgeye offers fundamental, macro and sector analysis, present picks in a transparent way to its clients. It has built a stable of subscribers, which includes hedge funds and mutual funds, and recently launched a retail investor product.