For more information on the Startup Lessons Learned conference, please visit http://www.sllconf.com
Welcome to the signup page for the Cincinnati Startup Lessons Learned simulcast. We'll all be getting together to watch the Startup Lesson Learned conference at Cincinnati Coworks, located on the second floor of 2400 Gilbert Avenue and starting at 11am.
Please register here so we know how many people to expect. Note: your name, company and email address will be provided to the conference organizers (Eric Ries). We won't send you any spam or share your information with others.
Startup Lessons Learned 2011 is the sequel to last year's inaugural event, which brought together nearly 400 entrepreneurs and executives interested in building and supporting lean startups. The goal for this event is to give practitioners and students of the lean startup methodology the opportunity to hear insights from leaders in embracing and deploying the core principles of the lean startup methodology. The day-long event will feature a mix of panels and talks focused on the key challenges and issues that technical and market-facing people at startups need to understand in order to succeed in building successful lean startups.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Eric Ries, The Lean Startup (@ericries)
- Brad Smith, President and CEO, Intuit (@IntuitInc)
- Mitch Kapor (@mkapor)
- Steve Blank (@sgblank)
- Suneel Gupta, VP Product, Groupon (@guptathink)
- Drew Houston, Co-Founder and CEO, Dropbox (@drewhouston)
- Clara Shih, Founder and CEO, Hearsay Social (@clarashih)
- Janice Fraser, Lean User Experience Residency (@clevergirl)
- Manuel Rosso, Founder, Food on the Table (@manuelrosso)
- Dave Binetti, Founder and CEO, Votizen (@dbinetti)
- Pascal-Louis Perez, VP Engineering and CTO, Wealthfront (@pascallouis)
- Tim McCoy, Dir, Integrated Product Development, Cooper (@seriouslynow)
- Jeff Gothelf, Dir of User Experience, TheLadders.com (@jboogie)
- Josh Seiden, Program Dir, LUXr NYC (@jseiden)
- Zach Larson, Entrepreneur/Former CPO, SideReel (@zachlarson)
When & Where
Cincinnati Coworks is a coworking community and space in Cincinnati, OH. Our purpose is to advocate for and support self-employed professionals, and incite creativity, opportunity, and learning by gathering people with ideas. Members are programmers, writers, entrepreneurs, telecommuters, and more.
Cincinnati Coworks offers everything solo-preneurs miss about having coworkers — water cooler chat, impromptu lunches, idea sharing, informal networking — without the cubes and corporate culture. Founded in September, 2009, ideas and talents collide daily.