Startup Boost! San Diego
presented by Startup Weekend San Diego
Connecting local San Diego startup resources and startup enthusiasts and official wrap-up party of SD Tech Week
You've had an awesome week, heard a ton of new ideas, and maybe tweaked your own a bit. Now get with the expert advisors, meet with others at the incredible Co-merge Space, and connect with the resources you need to reach success.
- Local beer, great wine and good food provided.
- Connect to all the local San Diego startup resources in one night by hearing 1 minute pitches from incubators, training programs, startup groups and more.
- Connect to other startup enthusiasts using the Match Wall. Just write what you have to offer or what you are looking to find.
- Startup Weekend Rockstar Award - To honor the one who embodies the spirit of Startup Weekend the most
- Great motivational talks, Startup Rockstar award and more.
*Raffle Details: No purchase necessary to enter raffle. If you purchase a ticket to the Startup Boost! Party you will automatically be entered to win. For those who do not purchase a ticket but still want to enter the raffle please this form. Entry deadline is 11pm 7/8/2013.
Refund Policy: Refunds will not be granted within 7 days of the event. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. If a refund is required, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your name, contact information and Event Details.
When & Where
UP Global is a non-profit dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship, grassroots leadership, and strong communities. We are on a mission to make the world a more innovative and prosperous place, one community at a time. We believe that entrepreneurs are critical to driving a strong global economy and a better world. We do this by supporting the grassroots leaders who are at the core of every strong entrepreneurial community. Through the efforts of community leaders, UP Global operates programs that foster entrepreneurship in hundreds of cities across the world. UP Global's programs & initiatives include Startup Weekend, Startup Digest, Startup Next, Education Entrepreneurs, and Startup Week.