Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
For anyone considering a career in nonprofit fundraising, including those transitioning from the for-profit sector.
This course will introduce you to the field of nonprofit fundraising, understand the roles and responsibilities of fundraising, and gain valuable insights on a wide range of opportunities and career paths in the field. Successful fundraising professionals will share their experiences and wisdom.
- Demystify the work in nonprofit organizations and fundraising careers
- Identify the types of skills needed to succeed as a nonprofit fundraising professional
- Develop a strategy to jump start your career in fundraising
- Templates of career planning worksheets used in the course
- Complimentary $50 gift certificate toward any full-day grantseeker training course at the Foundation Center
- Complimentary one-week subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional
When & Where
Foundation Center San Francisco
Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.