Start! Workshop: The Lean Startup Model
Thursday, July 25, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Do you want to know how to build a business model that lives and breathes with you and is highly actionable? Join us this month as we work to build lasting business models in less than four hours.
Chad Walters of Lean Blitz will join us as a guest mentor. Chad has been practicing lean and continuous improvement for more than eight years. He is a Six Sigma Black Belt and received his MBA from Indiana University. Chad has been a consultant for companies including the Atlanta Braves and the Salvation Army and has worked with Eaton Corporation, The Dannon Company and more.
- Discover the lean startup approach
- Get introduced to the 1 Page Lean Business Model Canvas
- Work on your business model
- Breakout team work sessions & peer reviews
- Access to a team of seasoned mentors
- Resources, tools & templates for post-workshop support
- Lunch and refreshments are included.
When & Where
CETi, USC's Startup Center
CETi, the Center for Entrepreneurial and Technological Innovation, is the University of South Carolina's startup center. We are a launch pad and connection point for students, faculty, alumni and entrepreneurs affiliated with the University of South Carolina.
CETi is located at the USC/Columbia Technology Incubator and powered by the USC Office of Economic Engagement.