Win your share of California's untapped $1.8B per month real estate market!
If you’re looking for a powerful new way to capitalize on the distressed real estate market in Southern California, don’t miss this valuable free seminar at the Laguna Board of Realtors on Tuesday Feb 19th from 12:00 - 2:00. Street Parking only.
Sponsored by Sound Equity, Inc. and presented by Dan Smith, the founder of Versatility in Sales and a nationally-recognized real estate speaker and coach, this seminar will clearly show you how to:
- Attract and partner with investors who are buying and reselling distressed residential properties at foreclosure auctions.
- Understand what investors really want and how to differentiate yourself from other agents competing for this business.
About Dan Smith
After years as one of California's most successful agents (with 321 sides during his last year!), Dan sold his real estate practice before the bubble burst. These days, he works with some of the best real estate agents nationwide, mentoring and training to help them reach their full potential.
Dan’s strategic methods and innovative thinking are helping agents make more money in less time than they ever thought was possible. Now he wants to share some of this knowledge with you!
Like other real estate professionals, Dan saw tremendous opportunity in the current Southern California residential market. But he needed to find new ways to win his share of that business. Over the past three years, Dan and his industry partners have developed a proven system to help real estate agents connect with investors and win their business.
During this free seminar, he will answer the following key questions and many others:
- Why would these investors work with one agent over another?
- How do you start building relationships with investors who need to sell 1, 2, 3 or 6 properties a month?
- How do you bring more value than the other 15 agents who have asked for their listings in the last few days?
Dan is only offering one session in your area this month and space is limited. So if you’re looking for a proven system to help you add value and become a trusted partner to the investor community, reserve your seat now before they are all taken by your competitors.
About Sound Equity
Sound Equity is California's fastest-growing private lender providing technology, underwriting, onsite bidding and financing to help real estate investors acquire hundreds of millions of dollars per year in distressed properties, including trustee sales, REO and short sale purchases.