Start Up Course: Alan Smith Pools & the National Plasterer's Council
Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Alan Smith Pools
NATIONAL PLASTERERS COUNCIL
NPC CERTIFIED START-UP
Call Jeff to register and pay for class : 949-413-8155
or register on Event Brite and Jeff will contact you for payment.
BE FIRST TO MARKET YOURSELF AS A CERTIFIED START-UP TECH!
The swimming pool finish is the last part of the pool to be done, yet it’s the first thing the customer sees when they enter the pool. Protect the finish by starting it right the first time, every time.
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME AN NPC CERTIFIED START-UP TECH?
· Learn the correct way to properly start-up a swimming pool using the NPC’s method
· Earn a new certification for your resume to promote your company
· Learn how starting up swimming pools can significantly increase your
· Learn about possible problems during the start-up process and how to fix them
· Have the competitive edge with your competition in your market area
· Have new resources to be able to solve issues as they surface in the field
*Course Fee Per Person $295 (please call Jeff to register at 949-413-8155 and to pay for class)
The course will cover five primary areas:
The History and Chemistry of Swimming Pool Surfaces, Basic Water Chemistry, Using a Water Test Kit, Start-Up
Procedures and Pool Surface Start-Up Problems and Solutions.
The course will include a hands on exam in the proper methods of testing water and conclude with a sixty (60) minute written test.