Start Co. Demo Day 2014
Start Co. Demo Day 2014 is the culminating experience of the Start Co. Summer of Acceleration in Memphis, TN, during which 16 startups received money, mentorship, and a marine-style bootcamp to move from raw idea to the launch of innovative products and businesses.
Learn more about our 4 Accelerators:
- Seed Hatchery (for Information Technology Startups)
- Sparkgap (for Logistics Technology Startups)
- Upstart (for Women-Led Tech Startups)
- Sky High (for Socially Innovative efforts)
Demo Day Keynote Speaker: The Honorable Edward B. Montgomery - 4pm
- Georgetown Dean & Professor of Economics (Public Policy Institute)
- Chief Economist US Department of Labor (President Bill Clinton 1997-1999)
- Director of Recovery for Auto Communities & Workers, US Department of Labor (President Barack Obama 2008-2010)
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
When & Where
Start Co. fosters the production of high-growth-potential startups that will create the much needed jobs of tomorrow. Seated in Memphis, TN, this federated platform provides the mentoring, apprenticeship, programming, and resources needed to enable entrepreneurs to take real, actionable steps toward starting up in Memphis.