- This is not a charity event that attracts random consumers.
- This is a quality wine marketing showcase with a charity benefactor.
- We have worked for 15 years to build relationships with over 40,000 consumers.
- We invite and discuss our tastings with over 3,400 trade accounts – one at a time.
- Quality database of On and Off Premise accounts (Key Focus)
- We now charge non-buyers to attend our trade tastings.
- We are working to improve the trade tasting experience and offering a low cost fee to non-buyers assists us in this process.
- The fee is designed to separate BUYERS from non-buyers, not to allow for more profit. These events target buyers. Buyers want a better experience and enjoy being in a room of buyers, not random trade.
- Brokers and distributors will be invited to help improve your distribution.
- Distributor reps are not complimentary – only invited management.
- Our events are limited in size and focus on top quality trade accounts and consumer audiences.
A limited set of approximately 40 selected vintners will share and benefit from this marketing effort. We invite winery executive, owner, and/or winemaker to be present and encourage you to have your area broker, distributor or representatives in attendance as well.
Trade Event from 2:00-5:00pm: LearnAboutWine will produce a highly effective trade event. Invitations will go to the top profiled restaurants, key hand-selling retailers, and invite only press. Our trade/media invite process is highly organized. Our efforts include the use of various media resources; including an extensive list of established contacts and the hard work of staying current with new accounts, buyers, and important cutting-edge points of distribution. A dedicated public relations firm invites only targeted accounts and works to expose this quality event to the world of magazines, TV, radio and blogosphere.
Consumer Event from 7:00-9:30pm: We are thrilled to once again fully produce a high-end, educationally focused consumer event, reaching out with marketing and PR to our 40,000 consumer database. This will be a significant effort and offers the consumers a great value, selling tickets for $100-150 per person.
*(Optional) 12 noon - PRESS PANEL LUNCH – limited to 4 wineries – we invite a select group of PRESS and VIP ACCOUNTS/Sommelier to enjoy a sit down tasting experience and information session. THE PRESS PANEL has delivered amazing results for its participants, and press alike – top names in journalism are invited to learn about your wine brand and to meet your brands winemaker or owner. The additional fee of $300 covers lunch and all the coordination activities. This is optional but limited to the first 4 respondents. To register for the lunch: CLICK HERE
Reasons to participate:
- Educate Southern California on your brand
- Efficiency – we bring top trade and consumer audiences to you.
- Prestigious location and association – we invite the top producers to participate
- Wine Audience – we work hard to procure a great wine audience – wine buyers!
- Press coverage – magazine partners and possible TV placement of the event
- Social Media – we are leaders inside the social media space.
- Top Trade Accounts – How much would you spend to see 150 accounts a day? How long would that take? Can you get those appointments made?
- Hotel Stay -
The Hotel Hanford has extended rates below $150 for the OC event. Please ask them for the LearnAboutWine rate.
“The rate is low –but trust me – this is a great hotel, at a great value. I recommend it.” Ian Blackburn
Maison 140 has extended rates below $200 for Los Angeles event, please ask them for the LearnAboutWine rate. Maison 140 is directly across the street from the Peninsula.
Early Peninsula Hotel reservations maybe booked at rates around $500 by contacting Jamie FRIEDMAN
It is our goal at LearnAboutWine to produce high quality, well-engineered, efficient and effective events. We hold our standards and values very high in order to give everyone involved the best opportunity to succeed. Please take this to heart, as we do, and assist us in marketing this event, your brands, and WINE! Please come ready to teach each client about your brand and have them walk away with a taste of your great product.
We ask that no winery arrive late or leave the event early for any reason – we will make sure the event is well attended and ask for your support.
Please add this event to your website, Facebook page, blog, and other social networking avenues. Twitter if you tweet!
FIND US AND FOLLOW US @ LEARNABOUTWINE
Please alert your broker, distributor, and sales team about the Trade Tasting from 2pm-5pm. They are of great assistance in getting your supporters and buyers in the house to see you!
Please let your mailing lists, web clients, and tasting room guests know about the evening Consumer Tasting.
Please be aware of hosting competing events in the same market during the same period of time.
Thank you in advance for your efforts!