Extraordinary Education will again be hosting standardized testing for those families who choose to test. Stanford Testing at EE is open to all area homeschoolers. See below for costs and co-op expectations.
- STANFORD Achievement Test (SAT) - MAY 19, 20 & 21, 2014 (MON, TUE, WED)
- Daily test period: 9:00 am-noon (Exact times will vary by grade level and specific tests given each day.)
Please take some time to look over information about the test before registering. Basic testing information can be found on the BJU Press website: http://www.bjupress.com/testing/stanford.php
The STANFORD test will be ordered by families individually and administered as a group at the EE campus. The test results will be delivered directly to each family privately. Eve Geiger is coordinating our STANFORD testing at EE this year.
** PLEASE SIGN UP ON THIS PAGE if you would like to get on the STANFORD TESTING LIST. **
PLEASE COMPLETE A SEPARATE FORM FOR EACH CHILD WHO WILL BE TESTING OR STAYING ON SITE.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER TO TAKE THE TEST IS MARCH 31
Please contact EVE GEIGER with questions about SAT testing. (firstname.lastname@example.org) A separate email will be sent out to registered families with further information about the Stanford Test procedures and how to order the test for your child/children.
- There is no Facility Fee for current EE students to take the Stanford test.
- There is a Facility Fee of $10 per student for non-members to help cover utilities, paper goods and other expenses. Priority will be given to current EE students if space becomes an issue.
- This test is being offered as a "co-op" activity. This means that test administrators are NOT paid for their time and all testing families are expected to volunteer to serve in some way on test days.
- The payment on this form only helps cover the costs of using the FACILITY during testing days (air conditioning, restroom, etc.) EACH FAMILY MUST ALSO ORDER THEIR OWN TESTS DIRECTLY FROM BJU PRESS.
Instructions for ordering tests and testing day procedures, etc. will be EMAILED to registered families. Please insure that you can receive email from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and also check your "spam folder" or "bulk mail box" regularly so that you do not miss important messages.
It is important to point out that standardized testing is NOT required in Texas. We offer testing to families as a way to help parents assess their child's progress and assist them in making curriculum and course choices.
It is also important to note that the "SAT" test we will be administering is NOT the same "SAT" test that students take for college entrance. That test is administered by the College Board, and it is only for high school students who are preparing for college entrance.
When & Where
Welcome to the Extraordinary Education Family Learning Center! We are a learning community of families who have chosen to go beyond the ordinary and educate our children beyond the traditional school setting. The Extraordinary Education Center exists to help students and their families discover and develop their unique, God-given talents and abilities and lead them toward honoring and serving the Lord with their gifts. See our website at http://www.extraed.net