Attend the Family Action Council of Tennessee's annual Stand For Truth Seminar series when it rolls into Bartlett on May 17th, 2014. The cost of admission to this Saturday conference includes on-site lunch and all conference materials.
The Stand for Truth seminar is led by David Fowler, who has spent the last 20 years in the public square, twelve as a Tennessee State Senator and the last eight years as a lobbyist and frequent guest on local and national news programs. Mr. Fowler we will give you an inside look at what is really going on in Tennessee. The buckle of the Bible-belt has come undone, and if you’re waiting on the media to tell you the truth, you’ll have a long wait.
The Seminar will teach you how to:
- Identify and overcome the 4 C’s of cultural captivity
- Explode the “Separation of Church and State” myth
- Get to Truth using God’s “I’s”
- Expose the truths that liberals really know
- Respond to common objections to conservative political and social engagement
- Engage your elected officials and friends
Registration opens at 8:30am (all times Central). Conference begins promptly at 9:00am and concludes at 3:00pm. Lunch will be grilled on site, with sides and drink.
Walk-up registration will be available for $35.
When & Where
Family Action Council of Tennessee
The Family Action Council of Tennessee exists to equip Tennesseans and their elected officials to effectively promote and defend the traditional family, for the sake of the common good.
Read more about us at www.factn.org