Stamford Green Drinks - June 26th
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wednesday, June 26th, 2013
1308 East Main Street
Drink and appetizer specials!
Free, ample parking!
Socialize, network and connect with others who care about sustainability, in a friendly setting.
No charge to attend!
Join us at Stamford Green Drinks as we usher in Summer and learn more about Community Energy and how together we can support local, renewable energy!
Community Energy is a clean energy company uniquely positioned on both sides of the supply-demand equation. We build solar and wind energy projects by engaging customers through products and services that make these projects possible. Since our founding in 1999, we've developed over 500 MW of wind and 50 MW of solar with the help of our more than 100,000 residential and commercial customers.
- Community Energy is a leading renewable energy developer and marketer (nationwide), currently partnering with utilities and competitive suppliers in 21 markets to offer renewable energy programs to 17.5 million electric customers.
- CEI currently delivers renewable energy to over 100,000 customers through direct sales and 21 partnerships with electric utilities and suppliers.
- CEI is a leader in the development of wind farms in the Northeast.
- CEI also has a large pipeline of utility-scale solar projects.
- Community Energy has helped finance renewable energy projects by marketing the benefits of renewable energy to residential and commercial customers.
Learm more about the recent Workshop at Kroon Hall, Yale University and find out aboutt he upcoming workshop this october in Fairfield.
Request a Resilient Connecticut resource packet that includes information on projects that support economic and environmental resiliency and learn more by visiting Resilent CT.org.
No charge to attend.
All are welcome!
Lots of free parking!
When & Where
Daphne Dixon, President & Co-founder, Live Green CT!
Supporting reslient communities locally, regionally and nationally.
Join us at Live Green Connecticut! Family Festival September 19th & 20th at Taylor Farm Park.