Staffing Models, Explained
Monday, March 10, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Domestic or near shore? Salary or contract? What else should you consider when expanding your team? Come join SalsaMobi to learn what the experts think.
You are invited to a panel discussion highlighting the pros & cons of various team staffing models. Learn how market leaders have learned to save time, money, and resources by individualizing the way they recruit.
Highlights of the night:
- Near Shore Locations
- Payment Methods
- Negotiating Taxes in Foreign Countries
- What Qualifies a Good Contractor
- Craft Beer
- Neeraj Bansal, Founder & President at Siminars
- Nathan Green, Vice President at SureScore
- Nathaniel Jones, Technical Director at Third Prestige
- Zack Metzner, Partner at W6 Group
- Boris Portman, CEO at SalsaMobi
In order to facilitate intimate conversation, seating is limited! Grab your tickets before they run out.
After all, what are you doing for SXSW Interactive?
When & Where
SalsaMobi partners with growing tech companies to build their global software development team. This is typically done through a Build, Operate, and Transfer model. In our spare time, we develop great mobile apps ourselves. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, with presence in Central America and Eastern Europe.