St. Max Drama
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
· How long is the production?
It is 90 minutes, with no intermission.
· Do I need a ticket to attend?
Yes. Tickets are available on this site. You can make a donation online via credit card or reserve a free ticket and there will be a free will offering at the event
· Is seating reserved? Can I reserve seats for a group?No
· Where is the play?Villa Maria House of Studies Lower School Gym
· How many people are in the play?
It is a one-man play, performed by actor Leonardo Defilippis of Saint Luke Productions, who portrays other characters as well.
· Is the play suitable for all ages?
We suggest that the show is appropriate for ages 10 and up, for just a few reasons. It has to do with professional theater and simply having the ability to sit for 90 minutes at a time uninterrupted. Some small children have difficulty with this. There is no graphic material presented in this production, but thematic elements and images of evil, the devil, and WWII are presented. We suggest having parents look at our website to get a better idea of the drama. They can view the preview on our website, www.StMaxDrama.com.
· What time will the doors open? 6:30 PM
· Is there a nursery available? Where is it located? No
· Will Leonardo Defilippis will be available to greet the audience and for any autograph requests after the performance?
· Is there a reception after the performance? No
· Who wrote the play?
Saint Luke Productions' founder and president, Leonardo Defilippis, wrote the play and he is also the actor. His wife, Patti, directed the play. The Production has an original music score written specifically for the play.
· Is there a website where I can read up on the play or on Saint Luke Productions?
Yes, it is www.StMaxDrama.com and also at www.StLukeProductions.com
· Will Saint Luke Production’s have DVDs, books, etc., available for sale?