ST. FRIMPONG - The Collections
Women's - S/S 2014 - Women's - F/W 2014
Special Menswear Prevew 2015
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Bridgeport Art Center
1200 W. 35th Street - 4th floor
Chicago, IL 60609
(Large complimentary parking lot at the rear of the building)
4:00 - 5:00 PM
til 7:00 PM
ONE DESIGNER…Three Collections
Experience the world of luxury fashion that is pure St. Frimpong
Signature silhouettes, classic appeal, impeccable details, sexy, strong—provocative!
The Spring Collection 2014 is inspired by the artist works of Herbert Draper,
an English Classicist painter. " I love his use of color mixed with a very feminine feel", says St. Frimpong, "This is reflected throughout my Spring collection". Luxurious silks, brocades to floral prints paint the collection in colors such as red, yellow and green.
The glamourous American outlaw team of Bonnie and Clyde inspire the Fall Collection 2014. Join the St. Frimpong woman on a sexy adventure. Gold, black…leather and fine wool…fur and imported lace.
Get a sneak preview of St. Frimpong Menswear 2015…a rhythmic blend of edgy, powerful rockstar elegance.
St. Frimpong is available at:
Niala Conte Boutique
(within the Nordstrom's building)
520 N. Michigan Avenue - Suite 328B
Chicago, IL 60611
Special Appearance by:
Alicia Roman - Meteorologist, NBC 5 Chicago
• Executive Producer: Eugene Frimpong, Designer, St. Frimpong
• Event Producer / Show Director: Rose Mandel, Mandel Productions
• Event Manager: Jerry Carlson, That Special Event
• Soundtrack: DJ Laura Bee
• Backstage Manager: Adel Shaw, Spoil Me Salon & Spa
• Fashion Stylist: Forefront Image Consulting
• Artistic Director for Hair: Jennifer Simonis, Custom Hair Lounge
• Artistic Director for Beauty: Nicole Richardson, Flawless Beauty
* Business Manager: Kelvin Taylor, St. Frimpong
• Manager of Operations: Felicia Apprey-Agyare, St. Frimpong
Join our Facebook event page:
PR INQUIRIES & PHOTOGRAPHERS:
Rose Mandel, Mandel Productions
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.