St Francis Winery #Merlot Day Virtual Tasting
Thursday, May 19, 2011 from 12:05 AM to 11:55 PM (EDT)
Join St. Francis Winery & Vineyards and Celebrate #Merlot Day
Thursday, May 19, 2011
This 24-hour event is the perfect way for #Merlot lovers to celebrate in person or virtually on your favorite social media site.
Go to Facebook, Twitter or your preferred social media website and post how you are celebrating the day, what wines you are tasting or your thoughts and tasting notes on your favorite Merlots. Use #Merlot as the hashtag in all online postings and track what others are saying or how they are participating in the virtual tasting day by searching #Merlot.
Ways You Can Participate:
- Buy a bottle of St. Francis Sonoma County Merlot or Wild Oak Merlot and invite a few friends over on #Merlot Day to socialize and celebrate
- Order a bottle of St. Francis Merlot at your favorite restaurant and toast to #Merlot Day
- Participate on Twitter by logging on and searching for #Merlot. Post comments on the Merlots you are tasting, tell us how your celebrating and hear from others participating around the country
- Participate on Facebook by posting #Merlot comments, photos and videos on your page or the St. Francis Winery & Vineyards page
- Visit St. Francis Winery and celebrate in the tasting room. Special #Merlot events all day.
- Organize your own #Merlot Day MeetUp event www.meetup.com
Visit us online: www.stfranciswinery.com
St. Francis Winery & Vineyards
About St. Francis Winery & Vineyards:
For over 35 years, St. Francis Winery in Sonoma has hand-crafted fruit forward, luscious and full-bodied wines from superior mountain and valley vineyards in Sonoma County’s best appellations. While most renowned for its red varietals, including its Zinfandel (all old vines 60 - 110 years old), Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Francis also produces a noteworthy Chardonnay. St. Francis Sonoma County wines are bursting with flavor and are recognized globally for outstanding quality and great value.