Would you like to know what the delegates of the Search & Social Media Marketing (SSMM) course have been talking and thinking about for their Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media blog posts?
You are invited to attend the free blog post presentations event, which is part of the learning process designed for those who attend the SSMM course. As part of the Search & Social Media Marketing professional course delegates have to write a blog post, which applies their knowledge of SEO and Social Media to the process of writing an optimised web page. These presentations are an integral part of SEO training and Social Media training that we facilitate on the course, since we believe that the best way to learn SEO and Social Media is to practice. The presentation itself is also a mechanism to practice pitching skills, which we can only gain by participating and jointly reflecting on events such as this!
Who is this event for?
This event is aimed at anyone who is interested to meet and speak to those in Search Engine Optimisation/ Search Marketing/ Social Media Marketing and other online marketing related practices and methods. It is ideal for those who are interested to find out about the Search & Social Media Marketing course at the University of Salford Business School, since it will provide you with an opportunity to hear and speak to past delegates and industry speakers who have helped to design and deliver this course.
Who will be there?
All delegates who took part in the professional course for Search & Social Media Marketing and the industry speakers who will provide feedback on the presentations:
- Ben McKay – SEO Director – MEC
- Pete Young – Holistic Search Marketing – SEO & PPC Consultant
- Richard Gregory – Chief Operations Officer – Latitude Group Limited
- Simon Wharton – Managing Director -PushON Ltd
- David Towers – SEO Director – MEC
- Tom Smith - Director of Search - Fast Web Media
When & Where?
- Date: 24th November 2011
- Time: from 4pm to 8pm
- Location: Salford Business School, Salford, Greater Manchester, Maxwell Building, Room 516
- Contact: Liz Walker on 0161 295 6692, Search & Social Media Marketing Course Administrator.
- Tel:+44 (0)161 295 2888
Do I need to book a place? – YES!
Places are limited to a maximum of 20 guests, so please book in advance by the 14th November 2011 to avoid disappointment!
When & Where
Salford Business School
Salford University is proud to announce another innovative course to teach the essentials of Search and Social Media Marketing.
Search & Social Media Marketing
- Access to the latest thinking and practice in Search and Social Media Marketing
- An industry respected qualification
- Enhancement of your employability profile and client recognition
- Opportunity to further your skills and knowledge of Search and Social Media Marketing
- Learning method to suit your day-to-day commitments: one evening per week attendance with online support
Choice of full programme or just Foundation or Professional:
- Search and Social Media Marketing Foundation – if you are new to this area
- Search and Social Media Marketing Professional – if you are already a practitioner
Find out more http://www.searchmarketing.salford.ac.uk/.