Sunday, May 26, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Staying in town for Memorial Day? Join Caucus Room Brasserie for Springtoberfest in the courtyard! On Sunday May 26, we will have craft beers, music and delicious, springtime dishes and sausages by hot-shot Chef Carlos Delgado.
- Boudin Blanc with pickled ramps, beet mayo & mustard greens
- Pork Belly with quinoa, peas & raisin
- Linguica Sliders with cornichon relish and smoked onions
- Chicken Liver Hoagie with daikon radish, caramelized carrots & preserved lemon
- Flank Steak Skewers with confit potato and aji panca
2:00-3:00 VIP early entry including unlimited tastes during the first hour and then 10 six-ounce beer tickets and five food tickets
3:00-6:00 General Admission entry including 8 six-ounce beer tickets and five food tickets
Additional tasting tickets can be purchased on-site for $3 each, after entry
We will welcome DC Brau, Sam Adams, Flying Dog, Ommegang among others!
A great, relaxing afternoon with great beer, food and music!
Twitter: @CR_Brasserie #Springtoberfest
When & Where
Caucus Room Brasserie
A beautiful French-American bistro with inventive cuisine from Chef Carlos Delgato! Lovely outdoor courtyard.