ACT & ACTion Alexandria are excited to invite you to our final Spring2ACTion 2012 Boot Camp #4 - Let's Talk Strategy.
We will help you formulate your Spring2ACTion game plan so you are ready for May 2nd! This session will cover:
- Checklist and timeline review
- Final prize structure announcement
- Online strategy: email and social media communication and messaging
- Offline strategy: flyers, signage, volunteers, events, etc.
- Practical steps for rolling out your 1-2 week and day-of event strategy
If you have any questions, please contact Brandi Yee at email@example.com or 703-739-7778.
Be Generous. Be Alexandria.
Don't forget - Brandi & Tracy are holding open office hours on Fridays from 2-4pm (excluding Good Friday, April 6) to answer any questions/talk through strategies and ideas for your campaign. Join us at ACT's office - 1421 Prince Street, Suite 400.
When & Where
ACT for Alexandria
ACT for Alexandria seeks to raise the level and effectiveness of community engagement and giving for the benefit of all Alexandria.
ACT...when you absolutely want to improve Alexandria.
To learn more about ACT, visit: www.actforalexandria.org.