Hey, Ohio SpiceHeads!
Join local SpiceHeads in getting trained on Spiceworks. SpiceTrainer James Stull - the guy on the right - is headin' your way. With 13 years of IT experience, he's a top-notch IT pro who will be training you on Spiceworks!
After you've completed training, you’ll receive an official certificate of completion to proudly display.
James will be teaching the following courses:
Part 1 - Inventory Basics (8 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Feelin’ good in the neighborhood: What’s up with the Community?
- Navigating the UI and configuring & customizing your set up
- Scanning the whole thing: Troubleshooting unknowns and tracking software, people & services
- Keeping tabs on your network: Setting up monitors, alerts and reports
- Reign in the remotes: Managing remote agents
- All those other devices: How to deal with BYOD & MDM in Spiceworks
- Get your head out of the clouds: tracking cloud apps and services on your network
Part 2 - Help Desk Essentials (1 p.m. - 5 p.m.)
- How to create a help desk and manage your ticketing system
- Loving your end users: Communication/portal management with your users
- Knowing how to do IT: All about the Knowledge base and sharing articles
- Purchasing those whatchamacallits: Workflows for buying and tracking your stuff
- Staying in touch: Managing your installation and accessing Spiceworks on the go
- Help from afar: Managing & setting up remote sites & help desks
- Have it your way: Customizing tickets and configuring notifications
- Innovation station: Other ways to use the help desk
Questions about the courses?
No middle man here - just talk direclty to your SpiceTrainer. Email James your question.