Spiceworks 201: Inventory Deep Dive
Already rocked through Spiceworks 101? Been using Spiceworks for a while now and ready to take the next step? Join your local expert SpiceTrainer for Spiceworks 201: Inventory Deep Dive. By attending this four-hour Spiceworks University class, you'll dig into how to make the most of your inventory management, monitoring, and reporting.
In this intermediate-level class, you'll cover:
- Defining custom attributes and groups
- Using more in-depth troubleshooting techniques
- Discovering virtual machines
- How to manage and inventory remote sites
- Tracking software licenses
- Using plug-ins to manage warranties, power, maintenance, and more
- Editing the network map and using config snapshots
So, join us and your fellow IT pros for this fun-filled session and learn how Spiceworks can help you simplify your IT day!
We want our students fueled and alert for class, so we'll be providing yummy snacks and drinks for you! Coming early for 101? Have lunch on us!
Please direct all questions and comments to SpiceTrainer Grey Howe: email@example.com
Who is SpiceTrainer Grey Howe?
With more than 17 years of IT experience, Grey's been involved with Spiceworks for a while now... he heads up the Denver SpiceCorps, and now he's bringing his expertise directly to you!
Find him on the community: Grey Howe's Profile