Spiceworks 201: Philadelphia, PA
Monday, March 19, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Spiceworks 201: Inventory Deep Dive
Already rocked through Spiceworks 101? Been using Spiceworks for a while now and ready to take the next step? Join your local expert SpiceTrainer for Spiceworks 201: Inventory Deep Dive. By attending this four-hour Spiceworks University class, you'll dig into how to make the most of your inventory management, monitoring, and reporting.
In this intermediate-level class, you'll cover:
- Defining custom attributes and groups
- Using more in-depth troubleshooting techniques
- Discovering virtual machines
- How to manage and inventory remote sites
- Tracking software licenses
- Using plug-ins to manage warranties, power, maintenance, and more
- Editing the network map and using config snapshots
So, join us and your fellow IT pros for this fun-filled session and learn how Spiceworks can help you simplify your IT day!
Snacks and drinks will be included to keep you fueled and happy!
Please direct all questions and comments to SpiceTrainer Justin Davison.
Who is SpiceTrainer Justin Davison?
Justin is one of our hand-picked expert SpiceTrainers, and he’s the perfect IT pro to bring you up to speed on Spiceworks. With 11+ years in network and systems administration, he also has extensive teaching experience… and now he’s bringing that experience to Spiceworks users.
Find him on the community: Justin Davison’s Profile