San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you have 90 seconds to explain concisely who you are and what you do, can you do it?
According to a 2012 study, the average human attention span was 8 seconds. The same study clocked the average attention span of a goldfish at 9 seconds. Join us in an activity where we'll practice telling our stories and focus on making them interesting, relevant and concise. Speed Storytelling will revolve around several short, timed rounds with different partners. Already good at telling your story? Consider this networking! We'll have cookies too!
11:00-11:05 Opening remarks
11:05-11:30 Speed storytelling rounds
11:30-11:45 Open Networking
When & Where
Impact Hub San Francisco
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881