Tuesday, April 17, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
Walla Walla, WA
Jumpstart your career!
with SPEED Mentoring!
Get advice from many of Walla Walla's leading business professionals about:
- professional development
- managing job stress or work/life balance
- strategies for career planning
- managing challenging employees
- growing as a leader
By attending Walla Walla's first SPEED Mentoring event you will establish new connections and hear how others have developed in their professional roles.
Speed mentoring is a way for you to meet and talk with a number of our communities' leaders, learn from them and possibly connect with a career mentor. You will meet with these community leaders for 10-minute intervals and discuss topics that are meaningful to you and your professional aspirations.
Whether you're early, mid-career or a senior executive, you'll benefit from the advice and wisdom each mentor has to offer!
Our mentors include:
- Peter Allen, Vice president/Senior Trust and Financial Adviser; Baker Boyer Bank
- Kyle Bradbury, Owner, American Family Insurance Agency
- Rob Blethen, Publisher, Walla Walla Union Bulletin
- Zachary Fraser, General Manager, Walla Walla Sweets
- Alex DeMambro, Architectural Designer, USKH
- Steve Moss, Executive Director, Blue Mountain Action Council
- Doug Simcock, Owner, Windermere Real Estate
- Gina Popovic, Executive Vice President at Planned Parenthood of Greater Washington and North Idaho
When & Where
Walla Walla Leaders Network & YPOWW
Walla Walla Leaders Network is an online community with the purpose of identifying, engaging, and preparing emerging leaders for nonprofit board service. Visit www.wwleaders.org
YPOWW (Young Professionals of Walla Walla) was established in 2009 to provide a place where young professionals can connect with other young professionals. Young Professionals of Walla Walla meets every month at a local hot spot. Our meeting schedule is: Third Thursday. This will be a time to meet other young professionals that are interested in meeting new people and furthering their careers. Visit www.youngprofessionalsofwallawalla.com