San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ride with us at the 35th Kona Ironman World Championships!
Wednesday, October 9th in Kona, HI, the Specialized Test the Best team will be in full force. We'll be offering test rides on the Shiv all day long, as well as a group ride at 8am, led by S Racing's Jesse Thomas! Sign up here to gaurantee a chance to ride a Shiv alongside this Tri-Legend on a 25 mile, sag supported ride on the Queen K. If you're comfortable on your own bike, you're more than welcome to join us for an awesome morning ride with Jesse and the rest of the Specialized team.
Only 1 registration per participant, please.
What to expect:
Reservations for bikes are for our 8am group ride only! While the rest of the day will be first come, first serve, don't fret - We'll be here all week! All bikes will be equiped with a Sitero and Fuelcell, and limited quantities of Trivent shoes and Evade helmets will be available.
If you decide to join us on our morning ride, and use one of our test bikes, please know the following:
- You will need to arrive 30 minutes early for set up
- We will have Shimano and Look Keo pedals on hand, if you use a different pedal, please bring them with you
- Please bring any fit information with you, if you're comfortable on your own bike, we can take approximate measurements from it. However, nothing will be as accurate as your Body Geometry Fit!
- You will be asked to fill out a wavier as well as leave your ID and credit card with our staff during your session.
For more information about Specialized bikes and product, please visit our website.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Anyone can test a bike. Children under the age of 18 will require a legal parent or guardian present. You will need a valid photo ID and credit card.
What should I bring to the event?
- Printed or digital ticket confirmation (reservations only)
- Appropriate footwear - cycling shoes or sneakers
- Credit Card as collateral
- Photo identification
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?