San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen magnification technology, an IT professional that desires to assist low vision clients more effectively, or a current ZoomText customer who needs to know how to get the most out of ZoomText, then this hands-on training is just for you.
Ai Squared is proud to announce a unique ZoomText University training, created especially for ATIA attendees in Orlando, FL on January 28th 2014. The training will be located at the following address:
12562 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
What do you get when you sign up for ZoomText training?
- Hands-on training with an authorized Ai Squared trainer
- Comprehension of all the advanced features in ZoomText 10
- Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office and ZoomText together effectively
- Familiarity of the Internet and how to use it to its full advantage with ZoomText
- Information on how to customize ZoomText for your or your client’s specific preferences
- Specialized 350 page ZoomText Training Curriculum on a USB stick
- ZoomText University training bag filled with an abundance of goodies
- .7 CEUs available (for an additional fee of $25)
Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $700 or more per day, ZoomText University training is only $249 per student for a one-day class! Ai Squared accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state authorizations.
To sign up for the training or for more information, please contact Kimberly Cline at
Ai Squared by phone at (802) 367-6152 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, so sign up soon!