Special FX Makeup Workshop!
Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
• Experience live special effects makeup demonstrations
• Receive a 9 piece makeup brush set an $89.00 value
• Receive a full special effects makeup kit with everything you need to get started as an FX artist.
• Receive a packet with step by step instructions and blank pages for notes
• 8 hours of instruction/demonstration
• Time for hands on experience to practice demonstrated techniques
• Q & A time - Get all of your questions answered.
• Learn techniques for realism
• Learn how to create realistic looking injuries and wounds.(cuts, scrapes, scratches and bullet holes.
• Learn prosthetic painting techniques
• Learn pro makeup artist tips and tricks
• Leave with the confidence to apply special effects makeup on set.
Core techniques that will be covered
Makeup theory*Anatomy*Aging*Bruising*Injuries*Prosthetics*Movie Effects
Attendees will learn basic and advanced techniques on how to apply special effects makeup! Learn how to create cuts, bruises and old age makeup and so much more. Each attendee will receive a complete nine piece makeup brush set as well as a complete special effects makeup kit filled with all of the things neccessary to get you started. The kit is valued over $250. You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to learn from Pro makeup artist CC Childs- Gainer! Her work can be seen on the SYFY hit series Face Off, the Vampire Diaries webisodes, on Hosea Chanchez in the movie “Let the church say amen” and “Walking with Gods” an upcoming David Banner production. CC was trained at the prestigious Makeup Designiory “MUD” makeup school in Los Angeles CA. Currently she resides in Atlanta GA.
Limited spots are available. The workshop is kept to a maximum of 12 artists so there is plenty of time for hands on applications, time for artists to ask questions and get plenty of assistance.
Who should attend this workshop?
*A beginner makeup artist that wants to learn special effects makeup.
*Seasoned beauty artists that want to be knowledgeable in special effects makeup.
*Makeup artists that wants to work on set and create movie effects.
This class can benefit any artist from the beginner to the seasoned professional.
*****LUNCH WILL BE SERVED*****
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE TICKETS IS APRIL 20th
Event TIME: 9AM-5PM
Event Location: Hawthorn Suites at Wyndham
1500 Parkwood Circle
Atlanta GA, 30339
Cancellations by April 6th will be refunded 75% of ticket price.
Cancellations between April 7th and 13th will be refunded 50% of ticket price
Cancellations between April 14th and April 20th will be refunded 25% of ticket price
No refunds will be given for cancellations after April 20th Due to incurred cost but you will be able to sign up for the next available class.
For more info on CC please visit www.cmakeupandcompany.com
For more info on C Makeup and Company brushes please visit www.cmakeupstore.com
Please email all questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you all there!