San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SPEAR-IT FEST - 4PM - 8PM:
Come join the Seminole Club of Greater Orlando as we continue the Championship celebration, as Wall Street becomes a garnet and gold family carnival! We bring FSU to Orlando as we remake Wall Street into a full blown street fair, offering the following fun:
Your Spear-It-Fest Fall Kick-Off Party is Back for 2014! On Saturday, August 16th come out to Downtown Orlando and gather with hundreds of Seminole friends and alumni for a Garnet and Gold family carnival!
Come meet our Special Guest FSU Athletic Director Stan Wilcox!
Highlights Will Include:
- FSU Row with Alumni, Seminole Boosters and FSU Ticket Office
- Former Seminole Players
- ESPN 580 will be broadcasting on site
- The Nole Midway is back, along with carnival games for all ages
- The Jr. Nole Zone, including a bounce house and obstacle course
- Get your New FSU gear from Seminole Fever
- Prime One Sports silent auction
And a DJ Rocking the Warchant!
- FSU row with the FSU Alumni Association, Seminole Boosters, the FSU College of Medicine - Orlando Campus, FSU Ticket Office and more to come!
- DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS!
- Silent Auction brought to you by Prime One Sports!
- Seminole Fever with all of the latest FSU gear!
- We are thrilled to announce that Athletic Director Stan Wilcox will be joining the festivities!!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
$20 Advanced Purchase
$25 Walk Up
Kids 10 & Under Free
When & Where
Seminole Club of Greater Orlando
The Seminole Club of Greater Orlando ( SCGO ) is one of a number of locally-based support groups founded as a result of a need on the part of FSU Alumni and Seminole Boosters to provide a medium outside of Tallahassee for uniting in an organized effort for the university.
SCGO's existence makes it possible to bring in many outstanding speakers and to prepare interesting programs at monthly meetings. They also actively support the recruitment of merit scholars, academic and athletic scholarship funding and endowment, annual booster fundraising drives as well as many other worthy university causes. Additionally, they provide local organization and infrastructure for a variety of social and fundraising events held throughout the year.
The Seminole Club of Greater Orlando has done many great things to support Florida State University over the years. Nothing has been more important, though, than fundraising. While they love the school, and their time and energy has a tremendous benefit, a school and its athletic program runs on money. Since 1978, The Seminole Club of Greater Orlando has been responsible for well over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in contributions.