The "NEW" 2 Day DISC Advanced Behavioral Studies Certification - Level 2...Train-The-Trainer Accreditation in Atlanta, GA
- Business & Professional
- Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, Smyrna GA
Speakers Boot Camp in Atlanta, GA
Monday, April 13, 2015 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
ACT FAST...ONLY 3 SEATS AVAILABLE TODAY!!!
3 Day Speakers Boot Camp
Learn the skills of professional speakers
The Speakers Boot Camp is a “hands-on” experience available for anyone who wishes to learn and grow as a professional speaker!
You are asked to prepare a 10-15 minute talk on the topic of your choice before you arrive. It can be about anything topic you would like to present/teach/ talk about, including personality information. The topic of your presentation is not as important to us as is your delivery. We want to help you shine – so “show us what you got!”
This is going to be a safe environment for you to grow as a speaker. Our only goal is to help you be all the best you can be! We will not embarrass anyone or put you on the spot. Our aim is to create an environment where as you can enjoy a time of personal growth and edification.
In this interactive training program, you will:
Learn behavioral insights into the speaking profession in order to gain a solid foundation of the business of speaking. We will be using some practical examples and exercises to help you speak comfortably and confidently in front of any audience. Some of the topics you will be taught include:
• How to Prepare convincing presentations
• How Practice makes perfect
• How to Plan the elements of dynamic presentations
• How to Personalize your topic for the people in your audience
• How to Present…tips and techniques for effective presentations
• How to Persuade for action
FEAR of public speaking is the number 1 fear - second only to being burned to death by fire! Do you:
• Wish you could learn the skills of professional speakers?
• Have to give presentations for your business?
• Dread speaking in front of a group?
• Want to be a powerful and effective communicator?
• Want to become more comfortable when communicating or speaking in front of a group of people?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you will want to attend our Speakers Boot Camp.
The Speakers Boot Camp is a fear buster! We use techniques we guarantee you have never seen used before! In our Speakers Boot Camp you will discover how to:
• Prepare convincing presentations
• Plan the elements of dynamic presentations
• Practice makes perfect
• Personalize for the people in your audience
• Presentation tips and techniques
• Persuade for action
Personality Insights Inc., offers training that is unlike anything you have ever experienced when it comes to the DISC Model of Human Behavior. When it comes to Discovering, Experiencing and Applying the DISC Model of Human Behavior people often share with us that our unique approach to training provides more depth and real time application in their professional and personal life than any other training they have every experienced in their life! We know you will agree!
Benefits to You:
• Learn how to get better results as a professional speaker
• Enjoy a safe, fun and interactive atmosphere of learning
• Develop communication skills that will enhance your message
• Enhance your speaking ability in front of an audience
• Learn how to deliver a high impact message to any audience
• Receive instruction directly from Dr. Robert A. Rohm and his seasoned staff
• Learn about topics such as: “Ways to Connect with the Different Personality Styles in your Audience” – “The D, I, S, or C Listener”, “Speaking Preparation”, “Making the Right Connection”, “Presenting with Insights”, and “Story Telling 101”.
ACT FAST...ONLY 3 SEATS AVAILABLE TODAY!!!
What You Get:
• 3 full days of training with four proven Personality Insights Master Trainers - including the founder and President of Personality Insights, Inc., Dr. Robert A. Rohm, who for over 30 years has spoken to audiences all over the world. People have laughed and learned as Dr. Rohm pours himself into his high-energy, high-impact presentations that continue to empower people around the world.
• Over $1,500 worth of resources & training material including: Comprehensive Consultants Manual, Book - 136 Effective Presentation Tips, Book - Presenting with Styles, Workbook on Presenting with Styles, DVD on STORYTELLING 101 with Dr. Robert A. Rohm (There is magic in telling a good story. Storytelling 101 is a special offer for our Speakers Boot Camp participants. In this DVD you will be taught by one of the best storytellers of all time…Dr. Robert Rohm. He will share seven key ideas to help you become a better storyteller overnight. This DVD alone will be well worth the trip you make to come to Speakers Boot Camp and could change the way you teach for the rest of your life); and Studio quality video recording of your presentation, provided by a professional recording expert, well worth over $1,000!
• One-on-One on-site coaching from Master Trainers, who are experts at teaching you how to optimize your message for greater results. A Trainer stands in front and teaches you. A Coach stands beside you and encourages you! WE DO BOTH!
The objective of our Speakers Boot Camp Training Modules is to enable participants to Discover, Experience and Apply the Four Temperament Model of Human Behavior in order to improve and positively impact each one’s personal training experience and success both personally and professionally.
Building on the DISC Model of Human Behavior and leveraging the talents of our Master Trainers, we create a safe environment where you can grow your speaking skills with people who want to see you succeed. We have never experienced this kind of Training in your life!
During the three, action-packed days of Speakers Boot Camp, you will prepare and deliver presentations for your colleagues AND for a panel of instructors that represent both male and female perspectives as well as all four of the primary D-I-S-C personality styles. As you work to become a better speaker, you will get helpful feedback from four different professionals in the field of public speaking.
Day 1…You will learn speaking do’s and taboos from a D, I, S, and C perspective. At the end of the day, your “homework” will be to take what you have learned and apply it to the 15-20 minute presentation you have come prepared to give.
Day 2…Each person will present their 10 to 15 minute presentation. Afterwards, you will receive helpful, constructive critiques from a qualified D, I, S, and C perspective. The entire process will be videoed for your edification. You will be given tips and insights on how to make your presentation even better. Your homework will be to take the suggestions and tips you received in class that same day and re-work your presentation for the next day’s presentation.
Day 3…You will present to the group your “new-and-improved” presentation. You will be video recorded again. You will receive a complimentary copy of your video so you may use it as a promotional/ marketing piece if you wish. This studio quality video recording is provided by a professional recording expert and is well worth over $1,500 in recording equipment, professional editing and studio time!
The dress code for this Boot Camp is business casual. However, you are asked to wear a suit or dress on the third day for the final taping of your presentation.
Who Needs to Attend?
This course is targeted to all sales executives, project officers, project managers, team leaders, entrepreneurs, teachers, human resource managers, parents, trainers and coaches who want to become effective communicators in their personal or professional life.
You must be proficient in English reading, writing and oral communication and you must be 18 years old or older.
In addition, we are looking for:
• People who want to increase their clientele through networking connection and communication
• People who want to build strong corporate team and business relationships
• People who want to be an effective team leader or manager
• People who want to enhance their communication skills with other family members including children or teenagers
• People who want to be their personal best and learn how to bring out the best in others as well
We would hate that you would have to cancel and/or not be able to attend the class in which you have pre-registered. Please note that we have a no-refund policy for all Early Bird Rate and a $497 no-refund policy for Regular Rate, Executive Rate and Refresher Rate. If you are not able to attend we will be happy to reserve you a seat on the next upcoming training event. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any questions you may have in regards to our Cancellation Policy.
As you apply what you learned from DISC Behavioral Studies Training, you may develop even greater interest in understanding the implications and applications of the DISC Model of Human Behavior. After completing this course, you are eligible for the "NEW" 2 Day Advanced Behavioral Studies Training Program (Level 2) – with even greater concentration on team building, leadership, and conflict resolution. Or, you can pursue certification as an Accredited DISC Trainer by attending the On-Line 2015 Behavioral Studies for Business Success Training Program (Level 3).
This is a unique opportunity to DISCOVER…EXPERIENCE…and APPLY behavioral insights in order to build professional communities and positively impact how people relate and communicate. The value…PRICELESS!
Do you have additional questions about our 3 Day Speakers Boot Camp?
ACT FAST...ONLY 3 SEATS AVAILABLE TODAY!!!
Call Gina TODAY...770-509-7113 or 1-800-509-DISC (3472)...to see if there is still time to reserve your seat.