Speaker Registration - 2013 State Healthcare IT Connect Summit in Partnership with NASCIO (National Association of State CIOs)
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
‘Connecting the States’ To Transform and Modernize State Health IT Systems
May 21-22, Baltimore, MD
Official Media Sponsor: Health Affairs
The 2013 State Healthcare IT Connect Summit brings together public and private sector thought leaders to share ideas and benchmark implementation strategies of state health IT systems as they move forward with diverse State health reform agendas. The 2013 summit is co-sponsored by the National Association for County and City Health Officials NACCHO) and Official Media Sponsor Health Affairs.
Who will attend
- State: CIOs, State HIT Coordinators
- State Medicaid: Director, Health Reform, CMOs, CSOs, E&E, CHIP, MMIS, MES, Provider Relations, Sustainability
- Health Insurance Exchanges (HIX): CEO, Executive Director, CIO, CSO and MIS
- Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) / Regional Extension Centers (RECs): CEO, Executive Director, CIO, CSO and MIS
- Commercial Payers, Health Systems, Medical Groups: CIO, CMIOs, Director HIE, Informatics
- Solution Providers / Integrators: CEO, VP Public Sector, VP Sales, Director HIE / HIX, Project Director, Account Manager
Healthcare IT Connect (HITC) is a leading provider of professional networks, conferences and online education in the Health IT sector. HITC subscribers enjoy access to a professional leadership networks and online/offline resources specifically designed to support connected health strategies and stakeholder interaction.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.